Discover a warm and open community where individual students are the focus of every class and quality yoga classes in a variety of styles and levels converge with mindful sequencing and alignment-based awareness.
New Guidelines are listed below:
- Class attendance will be limited to 9 students.
- Pre-registration will be required on Punchpass. No drop-ins will be allowed at this time.
- Safe social distancing guidelines maintained. Floor will be marked for safe mat placement.
- NO SHARED MATS. Please bring your own yoga mat.
- Shared props will be limited. Please bring your own props or you can purchase your own in the studio, while supplies last.
- No hands on adjustments.
- Masks or no masks? The state requires we wear masks in the studio when NOT exercising. The Yoga Lounge recommends students continue to wear masks during practice when possible.
- Increased cleaning and sanitation measures have been implemented and are in place in the studio.
- Online waivers will now be required for both online and in-studio classes. To ensure the safety of our in-studio classes, please sign the one-time online waiver whether you attend in person or online. Thanks for your patience and cooperation with this new requirement.
- ONLINE CLASS OPTIONS WILL CONTINUE for those of you who prefer to stay at home as well to accommodate any attendance overflow.
- Online Class Passes will increase to $10/class in August.
- Class schedule will be revised. Please continue to check our Punchpass schedule for any changes to our class schedule.
- We recommend registering at least 4-6 hours in advance of class. Due to limited class sizes, in-studio class reservations must be cancelled within 12 hours of attendance, otherwise your pass will be charged for class even if you cannot attend.
- Please do not attend any in-studio classes if you have a temperature or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms. Thank you for your understanding and consideration for the health and well-being of our community.
With our doors closed for the past 4 months, please consider a donation to support The Yoga Lounge and our teachers using the link below.